I am a graphic designer looking for a mobile developer that can work with Photoshop for a casual game inspired by the lucrative Doodle Jump and Mega Jump games. Game is intended for release on the Android, Amazon and Windows market. What is in it for you? 50% of the profits.
Hyper Leap involves only a single jump, but the challenge lies in steering your vehicle into enough asteroids and powerups to keep flying further. Hyper Leap also has many more colors, levels and features than its competitors. You can view concept screenshots here.
– In-built store where players can buy Spacebucks and use them to get upgrades.
Multiple pricing options from $0.99 – $149.
– Players can earn free Spacebucks by downloading other apps. (paid promotion for partners)
– Realistic multi-layered moving space backgrounds and animated effects for HD Retina Display.
– Simple, intuitive movement control.
– Tons of epic vehicles, awesome worlds, powerups and even a few eastereggs.
– Fast paced gameplay and action packed.
– Online leaderboards using GameCenter.
– Share your highscores on Facebook and Twitter.
– Hyper Leap works on your Android phone and/or tablet.
– Support for multiple languages.
I am looking for an experienced developer. Please provide a link to a portfolio of your previous work. Contact me on email@example.com for examples of the game I am working on, lemme know what you think!